Welcome to volume 4 issue 6 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 68 page full-colour issue, we have the following articles:
- Bob Rothenberg
- Mineral Snippet – Babingtonite
- Collecting at the Old Yuma Mine, Arizona. Rolf takes us to the Old Yuma Mine, Arizona, when it was accessible to collectors.
- The Amazing Mineral Richness of Northern Pakistan. Ed shows us some of the superb minerals that have been coming out of this South Asian region in recent times.
- Mineral Snippet – Peisleyite
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 4 – Antlerite to armenite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Mineral Snippet – Sturmanite
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.