Welcome to volume 5 issue 6 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 63 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Locality Snippet – French Guiana.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 16 – Clausthalite to Cobaltaustinite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Show Report – Palmer, South Australia.
- Minerals and Elements: Carbon. The next in the series on elements and minerals. Carbon – the element of life!
- Middlemarch Mine Slag Locality, Dragoon Mts., Arizona. Rolf tells us about the minerals found is slag specimens that he collected at the Middlemarch Mine.
- Mineral Snippet – Coquimbite.
- Book Review – The Minerals of the Meadowfoot Smelter, by Steve Rust.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.