Welcome to volume 5 issue 3 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 91 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Sample Mineral Collection – Rolf tells us about the different types of collections he used to make.
- Minerals and Elements: Lithium – The next in the series on elements and minerals.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 1, Part 13 – Chabazite to Chalconatronite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Mineral Snippet – Carletonite. James tells us everything we need to know about carletonite.
- Forgotten Mines at Worlds End, South Australia – Part 1. Zahn tells us the history of some mines near Burra, South Australia.
- A Change In Profession. Rolf tells us about a story that took on a life of its own.
- Mineral Snippet – Sulvanite. James tells us everything we need to know about sulvanite.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.