Welcome to volume 6 issue 7 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 74 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Minerals and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Just what is Artificial Intelligence, and of what use can it be to mineral collectors.
- Centurion Mine near Dragoon, Arizona. This month, Rolf takes us to a rattlesnake-infested mine in Arizona.
- Mineral Snippet – Brizziite
- Minerals and Elements: Scandium
- Introducing Mineral Matters – a new mineral newsletter with articles posted regularly, direct to your inbox.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 10 – Fluornatrocoulsellite to Fukalite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Locality Snippet – Imiter Mine, Morocco. This month, we look at a well-known silver mine in the Drâa-Tafilalet Region of Morocco.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a direct link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.