Welcome to volume 6 issue 4 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 79 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Locality Snippet – Fosterville Gold Mine, Victoria, Australia. This month, we visit the largest gold producing mining operation in Victoria.
- Ada Etta Mine in Lordsburg, New Mexico. This month, Rolf revisits some specimens collected back in the 1970s.
- Mineral Snippet – Ningyoite
- Minerals and Elements: Chlorine. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Chlorine, another stinky one!
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 7 – Ferro-edenite to Ferro-tschermakite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- A New Find in the Flinders Ranges, South Australia
- Show News. We take a look at the Bendigo Show and Shepparton Gemkana, both in Victoria, the Canberra Rockswap in the Australian Capital Territory, and the Devonport Show in Tasmania.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a direct link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.