Welcome to volume 6 issue 5 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 71 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- Cow Canyon, Antelope Springs, Pershing Co, Nevada. This month, Rolf tells up about the journey from being gifted some specimens through to being able to add photos on Mindat.
- Mineral Snippet – Imayoshiite
- Minerals and Elements: Argon and Potassium. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Argon and Potassium.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 8 – Fersmite to Fluorapophyllite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- A Modern Find of Amethyst in New Jersey. Kevin tells us about the find of a lifetime in Paterson, New Jersey.
- Locality Snippet – Ilímaussaq, Greenland. This month, we look at a rare suite of minerals from a region with interesting geology.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a direct link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.