Welcome to volume 3 issue 2 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 70 page full-colour issue, we have:
- An article on the Last Chance Mine, Courtland, Arizona. Who knew that one mine could produce so many different habits of azurite?
- Retgersite Mineral Snippet.
- A look at the Broken Hill (New South Wales) smelters, and some of the slag minerals that occur there.
- A Collector’s Guide to Paramount Canyon, New Mexico, one of the few localities worldwide that produces red beryl.
- In Case You Missed It
- The Loxton (South Australia) Gem and Mineral Show.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.