Welcome to volume 5 issue 8 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 88 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- In case you missed it…
- Locality Snippet – Ma’ale Adumim, Palestine, a locality with some interesting and unique minerals and geology.
- Mineral Snippet – Narsarsukite.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia. Volume 1, Part 18 – Corundum to Crocoite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Minerals and Elements: Oxygen. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at a very reactive element that is essential to life.
- History around Gold Camp, Arizona. Rolf tells us about lumber mills, mining, and bootlegging in southern Arizona.
- Mineral Snippet – Ludlockite.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.