Welcome to volume 4 issue 12 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 121 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- The Graulai Quarry in the Volcanic Eifel in Germany. Henk describes recent finds from this prolific micromineral-producing locality in Germany.
- Mineral Snippet – Stichtite. James tells us everything we need to know about the purple mineral, stichtite.
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia. Volume 1, Part 10 – Cacoxenite to Calcite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- The Names of Minerals. Noel discusses the usage of some commonly-used “mineral” names.
- Underground Experiences in Bisbee, Arizona. Rolf relates his exploration adventures in the famous Bisbee area.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.