Welcome to volume 6 issue 1 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 82 page full-colour issue we have the following articles:
- New and Redefined Minerals, November 2022, and Tucson!
- Illustrated Minerals of Australia Volume 2, Part 3 – Eastonite to Eriochalcite. The next installment of a significant undertaking documenting the 1,500 or so mineral species recorded in Australia.
- Mineral Snippet – Carpholite and Juangodoyite
- Locality Snippet – Ecuador. This month, we travel to Ecuador in South America, a country not generally well-represented in mineral collections.
- Small Cu-Ag Prospect in the Dragoon Mountains. This month, Rolf searches an area that has produced wulfenite but finds other species instead.
- Minerals and Elements: Silicon. The next in the series on elements and minerals. This month, we look at Silicon.
- Sticky Label Residue Removal – A method of addressing the challenge of removing that awful sticky residue that some labels leave behind.
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.