Welcome to volume 1 issue 3 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This 78 page full-colour issue travels through the US, New Zealand, Austria, Norway, China, Morocco, and Australia, and includes:
- Glen Waverley Show
- Solutions and Solution Series
- Turquoise Mountain, Courtland, AZ
- Glenorchy, New Zealand
- Central US Micromineral Symposium
- Bramberg Museum
- Dealer Focus – Everett Harrington
- South Australian Copper Country
- Høydalen, Norway
- Broken Hill Show
- Mineral News from Pristine Minerals
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.