Welcome to volume 2 issue 12 of Monthly Mineral Chronicles. This is a publication pulled together by a mineral collector for mineral collectors.
This month, in this 70 page full-colour issue, we look at the Munich Show from a mineral dealer’s viewpoint, have articles on post mining and slag minerals, lepidolite from the Type Locality, a Tasmanian zeolite locality, showcase Tasmanian minerals in the Queen Victoria Museum, Launceston, Tasmania, and more.
- Munich Show 2019
- In Case You Missed It
- 2019 Geelong Show, Victoria
- Post Mining and Slag Minerals
- Minerals of the Frongoch Mine
- 2019 Zeehan Show, Tasmania
- Lepidolite from type locality Rožná, Czech Republic
- Queen Victoria Museum, Launceston, Tasmania
- Zeolites from the Hellyer River Area, Tasmania
Again this month, for many of the excellent images, is the ability to click on the image to bring up a larger version. Not only do you get a bigger version, but in some cases, the image you see published may be a cropped version.
This issue is now available at Kofi.
If you are a subscriber, and you haven’t received a link, please let me know.
I hope you continue to enjoy the journey.